Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Birthday

Although it's my birthday, I treated pig to a session of the free 1 month unlimited FIR that I won during the detox camp.

The girls at Lucy Belle knew it was my birthday and gave me a surprise. They sang the birthday song and prepared a slice of black forest cake for me. So sweet of them.
Image055

Pig bought me lunch at Waraku, the Central.
Image056

Image057

We ordered the Half & Half set that comes with corn soup, mini salad and 2 mini pasta of choice.
Image058

Clam chowders
Image059

Scallop and prawn regular pan pizza
Image060

Image061

1 of the half - Bacon & Potato with Wafu cream sauce
Image062

The other half - Bacon & Cabbage with Wafu tomato cream sauce
Image063

View from the restaurant.
Image064

We shopped at the Central and later at Raffles City before parting and I went to Marina Square with JT. We had Sakae Sushi for dinner. Place was too dark to take nice picture of the food.
Image065

img193

After dinner, we stroll down to Singapore Flyers. I can't wait to take my ride in July.
Image066

Image067

Image068

Image069

No comments: