Saturday, August 18, 2007

Banana Bread for nephews

I made banana bread again... I'm not obsessed with it, it's because I have a bunch of bananas left over and I need to get rid of them fast.

Anyway, it's Saturday and we will be going to my parent's place and my nephews will be there. Wonder if the 3 little picky monkeys will like it. I've added walnuts to it this time. Before going to feed the monkeys, we will be at the Drama Centre Theatre watching《天冷就回来》IF THERE'RE SEASONS..., a local Chinese Musical production.

The tickets, courtesy of my brother-in-law. He is a big supporter of local talent but they couldn't make it to the play and let us have it. My parents went to watch the musical play about Li Dasha, the story teller 2 weekends ago and the tickets, courtesy of my brother-in-law... who else.
Synopsis: Inspired by the popular hits of songwriting sensation Liang Wern Fook and written by award-winning Hong Kong playwright Raymond To, who penned the 2005 hit movie Perhaps Love starring Jacky Cheung.. If There're Seasons... is a breathtaking musical about love beyond death, friendships that go the distance, and dreams that find their way home. (Excerpted from Sistic website).

No comments: