Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sakura, This Fashion, City Plaza

Pig, dog and I met up after work on Thursday at SingPost, Paya Lebar.

We shopped at This Fashion’s largest outlet in town before having dinner at Sakura Japanese Cuisine, Kopitiam.

This is one my favorite coffeeshop or non restaurant jap food. The quality, quantity and variety are as good as those offered in normal Jap restaurant but at a fraction of the cost.

After dinner, we head down to City Plaza but most of the shops were already closed or closing at around 9pm. City Plaza is huge with many shop outlets, something like Far East Plaza and Pearl Centre. You can get practically anything there. Cloths wholesalers also selling in fashion pieces, bags, shoes, skimpy outfits, gown, hat, salon, hair extension, toiletries, mahjong sets, costume jewellery, etc etc… If you still can’t find anything appealing, take a break and try Arnold’s Fried Chicken located on the 2nd floor. Dog says it’s better than KFC.

James & I were at City Plaza last weekend and I managed to buy a dress top (not sure what’s the correct description). I like it cos of the pockets for me to keep ang pows during cny. Haha… I also like the embroidery and it has full lining. Only bargained a few dollars off but I think it’s worth it.


Katsudon set and Tempura Ju set @ $6 each




















Soba set @ $9+
























My dress top @ $47


No comments: