Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Lunch @ Serangoon Gardens

Lunch with sgn at serangoon gardens hawker centre. We had bak chor mee which seems popular. Not bad but the soup is too sweet meaning lots of MSG inside. Not worth my $4.

We shared a slide of Chocolate delight from PK Express stall. It’s not delightful at all. The cake is not fluffy and the chocolate coating is normal.

Moved to the other side of the hawker centre for $0.50 bean curd but it has sold out. Had grass jelly instead.

Saw this famous char kwey teow and confectionary stall. Both have long queue but the queue at the char kwey teow stall somehow got stuck at this two ladies tapao’ing.

I bought some buns from the confectionary. I must say the uncle is really good at doing biz… I had in mind wat to buy but when I approached the uncle… he made me buy more than I need. He keeps repeating: “再来...” after picking each bun, I was like been hypnotized and just keep on ordering. End up buying $3.40 worth of buns… but still better than breadtalk.


The Bak Chor Mee stall.

The Bak Chor Mee stall.

Bak Chor Mee.

$2.80 Chocolate Delight.

Hawker Centre.

Confectionary and Cha Kway Teow stall.

- Cheese
- Prawn Sambal
- Donut
- Rasin

Parked infront of Thai Express.

No comments: