Friday, November 2, 2007

老三轮车夫 & The 3 Monkeys

Read somewhere that these 3 monkeys are talents working in Singapore (as part time models).

Reports from local papers, eNew Paper even on Dailymail.UK.



Is this how we want foreign talents to contribute to our country?

Sometimes I feel compromised in my own land. There are so many foreigners around that a significant percentage of my friends are not local. I’m not saying that they shouldn’t be here; after all they are such great friends.

Maybe there really isn’t much/enough local breed that are as talented or have become foreign talent themselves else where or they have all migrated…

No offence to my dear friends from overseas. I’m just expressing my thoughts from my experience with certain foreign ‘talents’.

Anyway, Life is a compromise!

No comments: