Thursday, November 15, 2007

Gaint Tampines Hypermart

Yesterday, I went to Giant Hypermart at the Tampines Retail Park which is also home to the other 2 Singapore’s largest flagship stores - Ikea and Courts.

Giant wasn't that GIANTic. It’s a single storey shopping space showcasing various stuffs ranging from electronics, house hold items, kitchen ware, clothing to fruits and vegetables in the mall with super high ceiling.The huge outdoor open-air car park reminds me of those overseas mega stores.

The food court has about 10 stalls selling typical local food and it’s located at one end of the mall. I need something quick and simple for my late lunch as I have an appointment to rush to. I settled for bee hoon with otah and cabbage which goes well with the chili.


Giant Hypermart.

Ikea.

Courts.




Been Hoon with otah & cabbage @ $2.50.

Food Court @ Giant.

No comments: