Friday, October 12, 2007

Huimin & Her Mum

James left for KL today to over see a cut over that is scheduled to happen in the wee hours of the morning before the country celebrates the festival of Id-ul-Fitr (fast-breaking).

When the cat is out of town, the cow can have some fun!

Huimin and her mum came over to my humble house and we had dinner at the kopitiam Zi Char stall downstairs. It’s her mum’s pay day (according to her boss – Huimin) and she gave us a treat!

We were all very satisfied with the dishes. When the friendly boss came with the bill, he checked if the food was to our liking. I simply pointed to all the empty plates and he nodded happily… cannot see his eyes.

Huimin bought
Dippin'Donut from VivoCity and she gave me 2. This one tasted ok, very normal or rather just like the rest of the donuts out there. I still very much prefer Dunkin Donut and the simple sugar coated donuts from HDB Hub food court, 3 for $1.

*James dear… you better please dun forget to bring back my Dunkin Donut amidst your busy schedule checking out the latest mall (Pavilion) in KL*

The mother and daughter left around 10.30pm.


I’m deeply grateful to aunty who has provided me the essentials without condition when I needed them and also for her continuous care & concern for my well being all these years.

Har-jiong Kai (Prawn Paste Chicken) @ $8.

Tom Yam Soup @ $8.

Home-made Special Tofu @ $8.

Kai Lan @ $5.

Dippin'Donut



No comments: