Wednesday, October 3, 2007

QQ Rice

QQ Rice, the healthier choice of fast food. I wanted to try the QQ rice at PS but was turned off by the queue and rather confusing menu. There were about 5 people in the queue ahead of me but all left giving up waiting.

I first had QQ rice outside one of the MRT stations in HK back in Dec 2005. I thought it was such a great idea. It’s convenient, healthy and delicious. They even have healthy drink like soya and some others which I dun recall.

Singapore outlet should package them like HK such that it’s easy to order and quick. Although having a long queue is a sign of popularity (doesn’t really translates to good tasty food), people want their food fast.


Hope the outlet at Novena Square 2 is more appealing.

Singapore's Menu.




Hong Kong's Menu.

No comments: